PA30 Planetary Drive Auger
+ Delivery Rate & Operator Rate
We honor the lowest rate on all long term rentals.
Choose from a variety of auger bit styles and diameters including standard 4-6 inch (102-914 mm), 9-12-inch rock and frost (220-305 mm), and 18-36-inch (457-914 mm) tree and shrub. Like all Worksite Pro attachment rentals, the PA30 Planetary Drive Auger is optimized to work with all of our John Deere skid steers and compact track loaders. The PA30 allows for reverse rotation, letting the operator quickly stop and change direction in case a possible danger is encountered while drilling.
Uses of a PA30 Planetary Drive Auger Rental:
- Reverse rotation for optimal drilling
- Hydraulic relief valves that protect the unit when it hits hard objects that can't be moved/drilled past.
- The unit is sealed, and all of the gears are lubricated for maximum efficiency.
- Self-plumbing for straight holes in level or sloped terrain.
- Self-plumbing for straight holes on slopes
- Maximum auger bit diameter: 24 inches (610 mm)
- Overall auger bit length: 48 inches (1219 mm)
- Minimum hydraulic flow: 6 gpm (23 L/m)
- Max hydraulic flow: 15 gpm (57 L/min)
|Maximum Auger Bit Diameter||36 in. (914 mm)|
|Overall Auger Bit Length||48 in. (1219 mm)|
|Minimum Hydraulic Flow||14 gpm (53 L/min.)|
|Maximum Hydraulic Flow||30 gpm (114 L/min.)|
|Maximum Continuous Operating psi||3,100 psi (20684 kPa)|
|Output Shaft Options||2-in. (51 mm) Hex|
|Output Torque||2,791 lb.-ft. (3784 Nm)|
|Output Speed 6 gpm (23 L/min.)||N/A|
|Output Speed 8 gpm (30 L/min.)||N/A|
|Output Speed 10 gpm (38 L/min.)||N/A|
|Output Speed 12 gpm (45 L/min.)||N/A|
|Output Speed 15 gpm (57 L/min.)||49 rpm|
|Output Speed 18 gpm (68 L/min.)||59 rpm|
|Output Speed 20 gpm (76 L/min.)||66 rpm|
|Output Speed 28 gpm (106 L/min.)||92 rpm|
|Vehicle Compatibility||317, 320, 325, 328, 332, CT322, CT332, 35D, 50D,|